The Ministry of Administration
1 Peter 4:10
God has given each of you a gift from His great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.
Shaping the Business of the Church
The mission of the church always benefits from solid business and operational systems. Though challenging, church leaders need to have a fundamental understanding of these business essentials.
Senior pastors are typically gifted with leadership and teaching, and are the visionaries of the church. Partnering with a gifted administrator frees these leaders to do their God-given ministry. These task-oriented administrators can deal with the details to assure the business and operational essentials are managed effectively.
Brojack Ministries can provide assistance for this journey, to both the Pastor and Administrator. We can help in the following ways:
- Assess current organizational systems for effectiveness and efficiency
- Offer recommendations, plans, and support to help you reach your ministry goals
- Assess current business practices – legal, financial, and human resources
- Provide guidance for development of policies, procedures, and best practices
We can help you clarify your Vision and get your organization’s parts working together towards the ministry God has given you, including:
- Leadership and Leadership Training
- Decision Making
- Community relations
- Small Groups
- Increasing Capacity
Cost: We understand the financial burdens of the church today and we will accept only what God lays on your heart. We are more concerned about being part of advancing the Kingdom of God!